Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm a Dunce


I posted a recipe in October and went on and on about how wonderful it was, but now, due to an uncanny turn of events, it has been brought to my attention that I forgot to list one of the ingredients. So, if you made the cake and it was literally a flop, then I question our friendship because you were afraid to tell me that my cake stunk. If you haven't made it yet, then that's the last time I'll offer you my advice because you obviously don't take it seriously. Just kidding! Just make a note of it if you copied the recipe down already, and I will go change it on my blog. What's the missing ingredient? 1 tsp. of vinegar. Strange, I know, but probably crucial to the success of such a simple recipe. Please don't doubt my baking skills, just my copying skills.

Like a good friend once said, "I'm sorry. I delivered my brain cells while giving birth."

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I see that I put 1 tsp. of vanilla in the original post, too, instead of 1/2. So I am a double-dunce. But vanilla and vinegar both start with "v" so that is my excuse. And, I never measure my vanilla anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.