Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How She That Has Two Brothers Plays

 This is how a girl with 2 older brothers plays...

"Hello, Batman.  I'm glad you could take some time off from rescuing people to come visit me.  I thought I was supposed to be expecting a prince, but you will do.  Even though you dwarf me with your size, we can work it out.  I can use your cape as a blanket on cold days." (Hello Kitty and her friends look on jealously).
"Would you like to come in for some cookies? You might have to duck a little so you don't hit your head."

"Princess, will you marry me?"  "My hero (deep sigh)."  Happily Ever After.  (I just wrote words to what she was babbling about, but that's about the gist of it and I should know because I was a little girl once, too).
This little girl isn't singing Someday My Prince Will Come.  Nope, for her, it's Someday My Superhero Will Come.  She'll settle for nothing less.  (But he has to come on a pink pony that smells of artificial strawberries.)

1 comment:

  1. That's great!!! I love the words you put with Annie's actions! My poor brother ended up with 4 sisters, so it was kind of reversed for us growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.