Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Other Stuff That's Good

Spring Pictures



Annie's Hair (seriously, I'm loving it now!)

An outdoor concert with my hubby and Jenny & Tyler (love them, you should love them too)


Spring soccer with Evan and the Purple Ninjas
Turns out, he's a pretty good soccer player!

His favorite position is goalie.  His father and I disagree.   I think he likes to wear the cool gloves and  do the exciting part where he runs really fast to the corner to throw the ball while everyone is running back to their positions.

His other favortie position is "Power Sub" (way to put a positive spin on that one, coaches!) .  I think it's because he  LOVES to cheer on his teammates by name, it's so cute!  And maybe because he gets to pick his nose.  But that couldn't be true because he picks his nose in all the other positions as well.



We love soccer because we all have fun at practices and games!

Cul-de-sac shenanigans
This is Leilah who lives next door but might be moving.  Her house is listed for $750k...the kids thought we should put an offer on it.  We said "It's a lot of money".  They said, "Let's pay them a hundred".  "No, much more than that"  "TWO HUNDRED?!!!"  Oh, to be a kid.


Dinner with friends

Park playdates with our late bird crew

We brought costumes and weapons for the kids


I think we might have scared off any other random park-going families from trying to join in!  Sorry!   They were kind of a gang, but a very cute gang.



The hot (or rather cold) Gangsta Mommas

Sorry, Fabiola, I just had to put this one in here!  And she says she doesn't like playing with kids... :)



I have to say it:  "Arrr!"

Moustaches with friends

 And lastly but not leastly...Little Isaac has been found!!!!

(I'd post a picture but...er...we can't find him right now.  But I promise we are really happy and many of us (okay, just me) cried when he was found (at the neighbor's house in his stuffed animal collection...hmmm))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.