Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympics & Sara Groves

I love the Olympics. I don't love the lack of sleep I am getting due to the Olympics. Here is a cake the boys totally decorated themselves for the Olympics (well, I did the 2010). The snowmen are the judges and there is even an angel watching over the bobsledders and skier. And there are lots of friendly forest animals joining in the festivities, so it is very realistic.

Later, I accidentally ate a piece that had part of the Olympic rings on it. Chocolate cake with a soggy grape life saver hidden in the frosting is kind of gross, even for a person who likes chocolate cake a lot.

Tonight I am going to see Sara Groves in concert. I think I might act like I did when I got to see Elizabeth Elliot speak. I warned my friend Christy, who is going with me, that I might cry the whole time. Sara Groves just does that to me. Then I warned her that we're going to come back home ready to change the world.





Lastly, Annie learned to clap and is so proud of herself. I hope she takes a bottle from Jeremy tonight!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.