Friday, November 11, 2011

Difference Between the Boy-kind and the Girl-Kind

Here's how the Girl-kind thinks (evidenced by how she talks to herself while playing with the following objects):

"Hello Mommy, Daddy, walk walk walk. Mommy Daddy. Okay, bye, Okay, bye."

"Hello, how you? Baby crying. Oh no! Mommy, Daddy. Mommy, Daddy, Sam, Edit (Evan), Annie, Mommy, Daddy. Baby cryin'." (and then they always seem to be kissing or whispering to each other).



And here's how the Boy-kind thinks (as evidenced by Evan's description of his drawing):
"This is a robot. He's thinking about red. This is another robot. He's thinking about black."

I'm beginning to think it really can be possible for my husband to be answering me honestly when I ask him what he's thinking about and he says, "Nothing."

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! This is hilarious!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie and Evan. I smiled non stop when reading this. Thanks Kaci for sharing another moment of my grandchildren. And deep thinker do think about "nothing" at times or so I have been told by more than one Lundgren guy :) Gamma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.