Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Best I Could Do

I had great intentions of homemade cards or a tear-inducing video for the Grandmas for Mother's Day. I got nuthin'. (I did get to stay home from church and clean up puke, though). I was almost going to just throw this day to the curb, but then I realized I could just post some recent pictures of the kids and the Grandmas would be happy. So here's to you, Gamma Glenda and Grandma in California!

Sportin' the cute swimsuit from Grandma in California.


Jeremy and Mini-me #s 1 & 2

Sticks. Knives. Fire. Good.

The secret trick to a successful Garage Sale--put your cutest "things" closest to the street and people can't resist stopping. The kids made over $7 just on their snacks!

Things I learned from my mom: turning ordinary objects into playthings

Who wouldn't be proud to be a mom or grandma to these tough guys?

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the darling pictures. I would of loved a card and video of course but these pics warmed my heart. And once again I felt a part of your lives. Can't wait to be together and make more memories. Thanks for being such a great mom to my grandchildren and raising them in the love and truths of the Lord. Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful daughter in law. Love Gamma Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.