Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sports

Somehow, despite what I thought was my careful planning, I ended up with 3 kids in activities at the same time.  It got a little crazy, but we made it through and they all did well!  

Evan was on the Blue Knights for soccer. He loves playing goalie.  They made it to the playoffs and had an exciting semi-final game which they one in shoot outs after overtime.  They didn't win the final, but it was a good season.















Annie had her last recital at 5 Star Dance Academy.  She loves ballet and tap and her teacher, Miss Sabrina (who I went to high school with).  We're going to miss this place!


She has that performer quality to her, it's so fun to watch, even if her dancing isn't perfect!  This is "A Dream is a Wish"





This is her "Poker Face" costume for tap.  I didn't get a video, but that's okay because I saw it with my eyes :)

Sam played flag football for the first time this year.  He was chosen to be the center for the team, which was a good position for him (though he is ready to start tackling guys!).  His team did well, they were undefeated in their division.  I asked Sam if his coach had played football and he said something about quarterback in the Rose Bowl or something?  So Jeremy and I googled him and were pretty impressed to see that he had been the quarterback that lead the Oregon Ducks to the Rose Bowl in 1994.  He had to hide how small he was by wearing a thick overcoat during his recruitment trip to Oregon, which we thought was pretty interesting.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.