Monday, January 12, 2009

Aquaplex and Dance Party


After wandering around in my pajamas all day, thinking about the Cheers theme song, I finally got my act together and took the boys to the Aquaplex. Afterward, we came home and had a dance party before bedtime. Now it is 8:45 and I need to start housework...ugh. My first doctor's appointment is tomorrow--I don't think it will be canceled due to snow this time. I can't help thinking about my friend Aimee who went to her first appointment yesterday and heard 2 heartbeats. I think I'll just be thankful for one.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear just one? I had my first doc appt yesterday and was praying for one heartbeat myself. And we did. Phew. Hope you are feeling well. Looking forward to more pregnancy updates. Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.