Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cutest Boys on the Beach

I started to give the boys haircuts today and then Jeremy took over. I think I was being too impatient with their wiggling, but he had sympathy--he knew that they were probably itching from all the little hairs falling on their faces and bodies. Now Sam won't be able to wear his mohawk to church for a few weeks :(. Here's some pictures of them being tough guys and sweet brothers.


We went to Lake Mary today with MOPS--it was perfectly overcast but still warm, so I wasn't miserable (except when I braved going down to the water's edge in my swimsuit with Evan, ready to swim and then Sam had to go poo which meant leaving a disappointed Evan by the water's edge and clomping up the hill to the outhouse--those are the greatest mother moments, aren't they?) I couldn't help admiring my kids all day--they are just so cute with their little manly buzz cuts and cute cars swimsuits.
(Don't you love the drool suspended below his chin--people still ask me all the time if he's teething--he's over 2 years old!)

(This is Sam and his friend, Sophie. They were playing that their shovels were chemical rockets. Don't ask me how they came up with that!)
.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I love their summer cuts- even though it makes them look so much older. They are such good little buddies. Reminds me of some little boys I used to hang out with :). Gamma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Due to lots of spam comments, your comment will be moderated before it is published.